Wednesday, November 28, 2007

TURKEY

Mike got a week off for Thanksgiving and we headed to Colorado to visit family. First we arrived in Castle Rock to hang out with my sister and her family. They had just moved in to a new house and it was the first time we got to see it. It is so cute and my sister Lisa has it decorated so nicely, she loves to take pictures and she has those everywhere. The kids were great and were getting so big. Then Wednesday before Thanksgiving we headed to Littleton to visit Mike's parents we had lots of fun and Thanksgiving his family came and we all just hung out and ate turkey. I am so bummed that I didn't take any pictures but it was great.

1 comments:

The Lees said...

Sounds like fun! I loved that we had a week off of school