Thursday, January 3, 2008

Shower Fun

The women of the Eagan ward gave me a shower which I was so grateful to have because I know my ward here in Idaho won't give me one and it took a lot of stress off my shoulders. It was so much fun, I loved being there and being able to interact with the women, here in this ward it is really hard but I am glad I still have a semi-home in Eagan. Emily Clark came up with the games and they were so much fun, it wouldn't of been the same without her, or her family since they made up half of the group that came:) I can't wait to put all those cute things to use!

1 comments:

Emily said...

It was fun to be there to share that with you! I am glad that you enjoyed yourself! We sure had fun!