Monday, March 3, 2008

Party!

So March 4th is Mike's birthday and I decided to throw him a surprise party the day before on the 3rd. I invited our friends to come to the clubhouse at 7 and wait and hide until we got there. I then convinced Mike to come play pool with me. We walked past the clubhouse and he's like "There's streamers in there." Yet that didn't seem to tip him off. We walked in, he turned on the light and they jumped out and said surprise!! He was actually surprised, which surprised me considering I was stressing out and a lot of things were going wrong, but I guess he just never imagined he would have a surprise party. It was a lot of fun and I got a lot of help from my friend Jacquie. That is a picture of the cake I made, It's the best I can do:) I am really bummed that I didn't get any other pictures but oh well what can you do. Thanks to everyone who came, it was so fun and it meant a lot to Mike!!

0 comments: