So I was tagged with this a long time ago and I finally figured I should do it. Things have been crazy but here it goes. Here you go Jacquie
A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Mike-- 10 years ago:
1. Getting Baptized
2. Going to High School
3. Being Fat
Emily-- 10 Years Ago:
1. Moving to Minnesota
2. 11 years old
3. Playing softball
Mike-- 5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Wake up
2. Go to work
3. Shower
4. Take Emily shopping
5. Watch Office
Emily-- 5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Clean
2. Feed Ethan
3. Play with Ethan
4. Change Ethan
5. Watch Office
Mike-- 5 Snacks I enjoy:
1. Ice Cream
2. Donuts
3. Doritos
4. Taquitos
5. Cheetos
Emily-- 5 Snacks I enjoy:
1. Anything chocolate
2. Apples
3. Cheese and crackers
4. Cheetos
5. Peanuts
Mike-- What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire:
Buy a house. Travel. Have a 25 car garage. Buy Emily everything she ever wanted including a closet that is 1200 square feet full of shoes. Help the poor. Buy a wrecking ball and a building to use the wrecking ball on. Cure cancer. Plastic surgery including buttocks lift, lip plumping, and calf implants.
Emily-- What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire:
Travel. Build my dream house on the coast of oregon. Have Mike retire and just hang out all day. Put money away for college for our kids. Pay for a trip for my whole family so we can have a sweet family reunion. Buy a Dodge Viper
Mike-- 5 places I have lived:
1. Colorado
2. Texas
3. Idaho
4. Maryland
5. Belize
Emily-- 5 places I have lived:
1. Wheeling, Illinois
2. Kenosha, Wisconsin
3. Eagan, Minnesota
4. Rexburg, Idaho
5. Littleton, Colorado
Mike-- 5 jobs that I have had:
1. McDonalds
2. KFC
3. Gas Station dude
4. Pool boy
5. Chippendale male stripper
Emily-- 5 jobs that I have had:
1. Sharky at Mall of America
2. CVS
3. Nanny
4.
5.
Mike-- 3 of my favorite books:
1. Angels and Demons
2. Book of Mormon
3. Tale of Two Cities
Emily-- 3 of my favorite books:
1. George
2. Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
3. Harry Potter
Ok I Tag...Emily, Courtney, and Kristina
Easy DIY Red, White & Blue Hot Dog Serving Trays
5 weeks ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment