Saturday, October 31, 2009

Pumpkin Carving and Trunk or Treat

Well for Family Home Evening on Monday we carved pumpkins wit.h Chase, Shelly, and Cami! It was a lot of fun! We each had a design and we got to work! I didn't get a picture of all of ours together but I did take a picture of the three of ours.


Ethans pumpkin is the one in the middle



Mike's pumpkin is a scary flame guy and my pumpkin is a bat in the moon




Then on Halloween our apatment complex did Trunk or Treat in the parking lot. They had Chili and dessert that we all ate and then we went walking around to all the trunks and we got so much candy. Ethan loved the dum dum suckers and after awhile he couldn't hold up the bucket anymore. It was a lot of fun and it was fun to see all the cute Halloween costumes! Ethan was a lion, Mike was H1 and I was N1! Happy Halloween to everyone



















2 comments:

The Bedke Fam said...

Great job on the pumpkins! I absolutely love your costume. What a great idea. And ethan was the cutest lil lion.

Sokimna said...

hi, emily! how are you???? gosh it's been a long time. Ethan is so cute. looks like u guys had a lot of fun on halloween! what r u guys up to and where are you at?