Thursday, February 25, 2010

3 Years in the Making

So I started this little project about 3 years ago, even before Ethan was born, in hopes that he would have it for his birth. Well that didn't happen but I'm proud to announce that today I have officially finished it. And here it is...



So this picture isn't all that great but I cross-stitched that little Noah's Ark scene for the baby room. I am so glad that I finished and now all I have to do is frame it. Hopefully that doesn't take 3 years as well.

3 comments:

The Lees said...

Wow, that looks great!

Scrappycook said...

Doesn't it feel good to have finally finished such a huge project? looks greatL

Sokimna said...

Nice, emily! I started one in hopes to finish it before Erin was born and never did (now she's 8). It's somewhere in my parent's garage! =p hope things are well!