Saturday, July 3, 2010

Eclipse...

Well since I am a major dork and like going to midnight showing of things, I thought what better movie than Eclipse to see with a bunch of friends? Well first we of course had to have our Twilight party. We got together at my apartment to make shirts for the movie and to watch both movies. We all brought a food that had to do with the books. It was a lot of fun and we got a few shirts done:)


Shelly with her beautiful shirt it says:

Team Jacob: Cause life is better half naked

Then on June 29th we went to the party before the movie started and just did a lot of dorky stuff that had to do with Twilight. We got our faces painted our hair done and did some trivia. it was actually a lot of fun and we because we went to the party before hand we didn't have to wait in line to get good seats. We had about 10 in our group and we were able to get them all sitting together. The movie was good and the company was better! I'm glad we got to all do that and bring out our dorky sides.

Me and my shirt


The Werewolf scratches and vampire bites


In the process of getting my hair done


The finished product of our hair


They love Jacob

1 comments:

Emily said...

That is awesome! I love the pic at the end with Shelly, Jacob and I! He is so cute! That was lots of fun! I am glad that we all went!