So it has been about 7 weeks since I last posted and a lot of things has happened. Be sure to keep reading down because there will be more then one post this time around. Well Brooke is almost 7 weeks and I can't believe how fast the time has flown. My mom just flew home today and we are all sad to see her go. Ethan loves playing with her and we love having her around to play games with and do crafts. I am of course now realizing that I didn't get nearly enough pictures with her and the kids, if I even got any at all. While my mom was here her sister, my aunt, and Ethan and Brooke's great aunt, came to visit for a few days and that was so much fun as well. We played so many games. And then my dad and brother came to visit for a few days as well. I loved having them here and wished we had a bigger place for everybody. I don't know what I'm going to do know that I will be home alone with the kids. It will be lonely that's for sure. Brooklyn has grown so much, she is even smiling and trying to laugh. Ethan was not a smiley baby and it is nice to have her smile all the time. Ethan absolutely adores her and wants to hold her and help all the time. Mike starts school in 4 days and his job in 3. It has been so nice to have him around for these 7 weeks he has helped so much. I guess that is all for what is happening to us right now. Don't forget to keep scrolling to see what we have been up to for the past 7 weeks.
That's the best smile I can get on camera (Can't figure out how to rotate pictures)


0 comments:
Post a Comment