Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Splash Pad

Yes we did have a wonderful Fourth of July and yes that should be the next post but I have so many pictures from the 4th that I don't even want to think about them right now. So instead I will treat you will some pictures of our adventures at the splash pad in Kingsport. We first went on Friday with friends from the ward and then the next day with Mike. Ethan loved getting wet and surprisingly didn't mind all the water getting dumped on his head. Brooklyn loved putting her hand in the fountain that would spray up and walking around holding my hand. The best part...It's FREE!



This is how most pictures of Brooklyn are taken. A close up shot while I hold her
Brooklyn and her friends. Yes there is something in her mouth

Running from the spray

1 comments:

cself said...

Oh.my.gosh. She is so chubby and adorable! Gotta love the splash park :)