Ha. That last one was an accident but this time I will update for real. I have no clue where my camera is so I don't have pictures from Thanksgiving or Christmas. The holidays were great and I will leave it at that:) It is a shame I can't find my camera but thankfully my wonderful husband got me this one for my birthday!!
Yes I got a DSLR camera. I am taking classes in March to figure out how to use it to its full potential! I am so excited.
To end the post I will share some pictures I have taken with it:) Look forward to the next post about the new years!


3 comments:
what a nice camera! I am jealous! I am glad you had a fun holiday season!
Nice crack in the first picture!! Haha! Brooklyn is so old! I cant believe it!
Who's the kid in the old lady shirt? ;-)
Post a Comment