Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Ethan's Birthday

I am going to be better at this, I know I say that all the time but this is the truth. I wish I was more clever at writing and then I could actually think of stuff to say but for now my lame writing and pictures will have to suffice. One of the reasons I haven't been posting as much is because every time I try to put pictures on it says error and then I get mad and quit:) So let's try again.


This last Saturday we had a birthday party for Ethan. He turned 4 and decided he wanted to have a pirate party. His day was filled with all sorts of fun. First he woke up to a room full of balloons then we went to lunch at Applebee's and got sung to by the waiters, he had a totally confused look on his face. Then we had his party full of face-painting and sword fights. Then we got to go to the movie the Lorax! It was a great day.


The balloons in his room


Brooke and her eye patch
All the friends
ARGHHH
His awesome birthday boy shirty I made:)
Ethan's cake I made!!

1 comments:

Ashley said...

love the shirt, LOVE the cake, love the blog, love your writing, and LOVE your family!

Happy birthday Ethan!