Thursday, August 30, 2012

New Beginnings

We are alive!!! We have had a few life changes since our last post. We have moved from TN to Kansas City KS and we have bought a house! Everyone has asked for pictures of the house but I can't do that just yet. I feel like some of the rooms have to be done and put together before I show the world our first house. We have had so much fun and many adventures between the last post and now but I feel like there are just too many to go into depth, so I will just make bullet points and share a few pictures that tell the story of our Journey:) In no particular order. This summer we...


Went to FL where we...
Played in the Rain
 Saw a huge Iguana
 Sat at the beach

 Made an awesome Sand Castle
 Got Wet

Played in the Pool

Watched Netflix
Got Grandpa to get in the water


Played in our new backyard

 Went to Crown Center in KC

Celebrated the 4th of July
 Built a Retaining Wall
 Had a Birthday!!!




Went To Nauvoo
 Showed our Jazz Hands




Saw the St Louis Arch






Went to Minnesota where we...


Went on a riverboat
Showed us typical Brooklyn


Proved that we actually love eachother
 Posed on a rock
 Got some good air





3 comments:

Garrett family said...

I was wondering if we would ever hear from you again!!! But it sounds like you had a blast this summer!

Ashley said...

that is your little baby? Noooo... She is a beautiful girl! Thanks for the update. I understand the house thing.. I will be anxiously waiting for pics! =) Have fun doing it.

Anonymous said...

sfsfbf