Sunday, March 10, 2013

The Big 5!

This week is a very eventful week. Which means it's also a bit stressful. It is Mike's birthday as well as Ethan's birthday. So I have to make two cakes and have two parties. But it went without a hitch and all was well in the world. First we have Mike's birthday and he turned the big 29!! Next year we will have to have a huge shindig. 





Ethan then turned 5, 2 days later!!! I can not believe he is 5 already. He has lost two teeth and he will start Kindergarten in August!!

So Excited to oped his Birthday cards
Look what I got!!!!!


We then went to Red Robin to celebrate. This is him getting sung too! 

He wanted a Lightning McQueen cake. I was going to decorate a fancy one but this is what we ended up with and he loved it!!






Getting some Chalk for his birthday


A new Remote Control Car
All His loot!!!
And then the next day after his birthday he started Tae Kwon Doe. He loved it and I love that it wears him out and really teaches about respect.

This is him stretching

Listening...At least he's supposed to be:)
Kicking the pads. They had to first punch it out of their hand then chase after it and pick it up and punch again until they got to the other side of the room. Then the next was kicking it and chasing after it and kicking again and then had to do a backwards kick. This was his favorite part!!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVED IT THANK YOU

MOM

Anonymous said...

how would you like to make some more money? I LOVE little boys and my bed is VERY comfy

Anonymous said...

I agree I would pay him to come to bed with me

Anonymous said...

qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq