Tuesday, July 1, 2008

2 years



Yesterday June 30th was our 2 year anniversary. I can't believe we've made it to two years. Just kidding:) These past two years have been the best in my life. I have gained a best friend who will always be there for me, who I can be myself with and just have fun. I am so grateful to Mike for all he has done for me and our family. I never dreamed I would get someone exactly like what I always dreamed. We celebrated by going to Cheesecake Factory since we went there on our honeymoon. The food was great and the cheesecake was even better. Thanks to Courtney for watching Ethan for us so that we could have a stress free date. I can't wait to celebrate many more years and to make many more memories.

3 comments:

Poulsen Family said...

I am glad that I could help! I'll watch Ethan anytime you need some alone time.

Anonymous said...

Happy aniversary! We finally got around to checking out your site. It's really nice and we love the pictures of Ethan. I hope you guys are loving D.C. Take a lot of pictures!

Emily said...

Yeah....I cant believe how fast times goes...