I LOVE the zoo and the one in DC was great. Mike and I went on Sunday and it was pretty hot but it was fun to walk around and see all the animals. Ethan of course didn't care about what was going on but Mike and I had lots of fun and liked to look at the animals. We took lots of pictures and we were really glad that we took time to go.
Me and Mike with the Panda that looked dead in the background...He wasn't dead just sleeping
That is one Giant lizard back there
A really scary bird...that's actually a stork, why is that a bird that carries babies? I think it's creepy
Us and the flamingos. I wasn't looking but Mike still took the picture I guess.
I FREAKING love Elephants...Too bad they couldn't be in their nice new area but inside was cool too.
This Orangutan puked and then ate it...GROSS


0 comments:
Post a Comment