Well on a whim I decided to visit my sister in Colorado, so I packed up my things, took Ethan and went on a plane. My sister just turned 40 and so this was kind of a present to her. Yes I know what a great present...ME. Well Lisa has 4 kids and one on the way. We mainly just hung out and played and ate see's chocolate, which is my favorite in the whole wide world. Here's a few pictures.
Ethan chilling with his cousins
Ethan crawling behind the couch
Ethan watching the Grammy's
Ethan trying to get Pepper the Cat
This ball was the perfect size to fit in his mouth


2 comments:
I think that's an awesome birthday gift to give your sister! Your sister's got her hands full with four little ones and one on the way; I'm sure you were a big help of relief.
i'm sure your sister has really enjoyed having you there and ethan prob loves being around his cousins. so are you still in denver?
Post a Comment