Well it's official. We are Tennesseans, is that the right way to say it? There is so much that has happened in the last month.
Mike Graduated!!!!! It was amazing. I never realized how amazing that moment would be. I am so proud of him and all he has accomplished. He finished his degree in 3 years all while managing a wife and kids. He really is awesome
Then we packed up the truck and moved!
On our way to Tennessee and our new place we drove our cars to MN to spend the holidays with family. We parked the truck on the street and let it sit there for weeks.
While in MN we...
Went to an amazing Bear - Viking MNF game that ended up being outside because of the collapse of the metrodome. Pictures to come soon...
Celebrated Christmas and opened presents!
I got a Cricut!!!!
Went sledding.
Spent time with cousins!
Traded in our beautiful:) Orange Car for a Black van with DVD!
Then the day came that we had to move on to Tennessee. Mike left the day before to get there early get to our apartment that we have only seen in pictures and get everything unpacked. We (me, my mom, Ethan and Brooke) left the next day and drove the 16 hours to our new home. The DVD in the van really saved us.
Since we have been here in Tennessee we...
Unpacked and organized our apartment.
Met our new wonderful and very friendly ward.
Checked out all the hot spots in Kingsport.
Had a great time with Grandma.
Mike has even already been on a business trip!
I still have a few pictures and things to put up around the house so I will wait to do the pictures of the new place until it is all ready.


5 comments:
I have to say, I hate you just a little right now... I want a van!!!! I'm glad you are settling in in Tennessee, although we do miss you here.
Glad you guys survived the move. Ethan is getting so big.
Yay, so glad you made it and are liking your new life. We miss you hear, but it sounds like things are going well for you!
What an exciting new chapter in your life. Enjoy every minute!
I liked your orange car, but I think I would do anything for a DVD player in my car! The 12 hour Christmas trek was a little too much peak-a-boo from the passenger seat for me. =)
Is it warm in Tennessee? I'm a little jealous. It sounds like quite an adventure. We sure miss you and will definitely stay tuned to the blog for updates on your really cool life and kids!
Post a Comment