I can't believe little Brooklyn is 6 months already. These 6 months have really flown by and have been full of fun and excitement. Here are some of the things Brooke can do at this age
-She crawls on all fours...although she has been scooting along for awhile she has been practicing how to do it on all fours and I can say that today is the first time I've seen her do it with efficiency
-She eats rice cereal, fruit and veggies
-She can almost get to a sitting position from her belly, she loves to just sit there half doing it
-She sleeps amazingly
-She is the happiest baby around
-She loves to scream
-No one can make her light up like her big brother Ethan
Easy DIY Red, White & Blue Hot Dog Serving Trays
5 weeks ago


3 comments:
no way! that's amazing! What a cool little girl! Man we miss you guys.
It really doesn't seem like she is already 6 months! And can I just say... she is so adorable!
Em like I said on facebook, crazy!!! PS what kind of van did you get? Ryan and I are thinking about getting one this summer! :)
Post a Comment