We met at BYU-I at orientation and we became instant friends. Eventually Mike asked me out and the rest is history. We were married June 30 2006 in the Denver Colorado Temple. Mike graduated from BYU-I December 2010 and got a job with Kiewit Power Constructors. We now live in Tennessee and are enjoying every minute of it. Ethan Michael Grant was born March 6 2008 and is a busy 2 year old. Brooklyn Olivia joined our family July 20 and is the perfect addition to our family. We are loving where we are in life and can't wait to see what's in store for us!
4 comments:
Oh my gosh, so so so cute! They are like twins by the way, not just their clothes :) Ryan just said... OH the burch's I miss them! I miss you too!
awwww I wish I could.
So cute. Ethan has his Dad's "smile" hahaha!
How adorable! Your kids are so so cute! I hope you are enjoying yourself... we sure do miss you guys!
Post a Comment