So my little Ethan has turned 3! I can't believe how big he is getting and that it has already been 3 years since I had him. Our lives have changed so much and I am grateful every day for him and the joy he brings into my life. He always makes me laugh and is such a helpful little boy. This year we decided to have his birthday on Saturday since it landed on a Sunday this year. We also decided not to have a party or anything just open presents have cake and play all day with us. He loved his "party" balloons as he called them and he loved opening his presents. One of his favorites was a new bike! We still have to work on the whole pedaling thing and once it stops raining here we will be out practicing. I always made him a spongebob cake. It was my first time decorating a cake and I think it turned out pretty well for my first time. We had a great time on his birthday and I hope this year is as fun as the last!
Easy DIY Red, White & Blue Hot Dog Serving Trays
5 weeks ago


5 comments:
Holy Cow! I can't believe he is 3 already. Time flies! And your cake looks amazing. Way to go Em!
Cute cake!
What a big big boy! I didn't realize how much older Ethan was than Beckett! He looks so so cute on his bike... let me know how you get him to learn the whole pedaling thing. I have yet to teach beckett that :)
Happy Birthday Ethan! Great job on the cake Emily :)
The cake looks awesome!!! I am so sad we didn't get to be there this year! He is getting so big! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment