So It has been awhile since I have posted and I'm not sure what that says about me. Am I really boring or really busy. I think it's a little bit of both. My new goal is to do something everyday that is blog worthy. Okay so lets face it sometimes they may not be interesting to you but I am going to blog about them anyways. That is my goal to do more and since it's summer hopefully they will be interesting to all my viewers, all 2 of you:) So I am going to update my blog with the things I have done in the last month and then hopefully I will have interesting things to talk about for here on out.
Easy DIY Red, White & Blue Hot Dog Serving Trays
5 weeks ago


4 comments:
Em. You have no idea how happy this makes me. Considering that I check your blog everyday in hopes of seeing an update and some new pics of the kids! I am so happy for you!
I read your blog!! Am I one of the two?
Even the little things can be fun to look back on via blogging. I think we forget it's the little things; playing toys with our kids or at the park, that create the best memories.
Good luck with that, maybe if you start posting more that will inspire me to do the same ;0
Post a Comment