Yesterday we enjoyed a little time at the park. It was quite hot and unfortunately an hour after we got to the park it started thundering and it was loud. We hopped in the car and headed home, just in time for it to start to dump on us! Then later that night since dad is out of town we watched a movie in bed!
Playing in the creek
The Stormy Sky


3 comments:
thunderstorms are my favorite! How fun are you having a movie night in bed... Tyler would love that, we might have to give it a try!
I LOOOVE thunderstorms. They are my favorite. Richard and I just looked up where the best thunderstorms are in america to help us decide where we want to live when school is finally over.... Looks like Tennessee is a good one! =)
I love my sweaty little nephew!
Post a Comment