Tuesday, October 14, 2008

6 teeth with 1 more on the way

So pretty sure Ethan is a mutant or something, well not really maybe just a freak of nature. This kid is 7 months old and already has 6 teeth with one more on the way. From what I hear that is crazy. I am not to0 sure how much I enjoy all his new teeth only because his favorite thing is to bite and he sure does bite hard. I feel so bad because he is getting his two front teeth on the top and they look huge and like they hurt so bad. Poor guy but soon they will be out and he will have a mouth full of teeth.


His bottom three teeth

His top three teeth. Well you can only see the two on the sides and then the very top tooth is about to come out. Yesterday it came out all way. And no he isn't happy;)

2 comments:

Melanie and Troy said...

Logan's the same way! What the heck...Tyson didn't get his first tooth until he was 11 1/2 months old! Yeah, the biting HURTS

Poulsen Family said...

I tagged you.