Monday, October 27, 2008

PUMPKINS!!!

YAY!! I love carving pumpkins, well I don't really like getting all the slimy gooey stuff out of it and my hands hurting for hours after I painstakingly cut all the little pieces, so I guess I just like the end product. This year Mike and I got our carving set early since last year they were all out by the time we got around to buying them. We bought the set that had all the designs you can cut out. Well after hours of digging and skin coming off of my finger we are finished and needless to say I am so proud of what we accomplished!! The pictures don't quite do it justice so if you live around here drive by our apartment and come see them when they are lit!



My Trick or Treat pumpkin!


Close up view



Mike's scary skull man with spiderweb coming out of his head

3 comments:

The Crebs Family said...

Those are great pumpkins! way to make your neighbors look like pumpkin slackers :) Happy Halloween

Poulsen Family said...

Wow- I am impressed!

The Lees said...

They look great!