So Mike and I decided since we can't go out at night and we really have nothing else to do at home but watch TV, to do a puzzle. We got a Thomas Kinkade puzzle which is just really a landscape puzzle and it turned out a lot harder then we thought because all the colors are kind of fuzzy and run together. We have had so much fun though. We spend hours on it not even knowing we do. We have worked on it for three days and here is our progress.
Day 1
As you can see we have gotten a lot done since the first day. I'm pretty sure the first day is what took us the longest too. I think though it was finding all the border pieces and flipping them all over. We'll see how long it takes us to get the whole thing done!


2 comments:
dang. you're making me want to do a puzzle. hmmm...maybe i'll go get one.
I totally miss winter! I am a cold weather person for sure! It's starting to cool down here though which is nice.
Post a Comment